- “My approach for each patient is to tailor the least invasive treatment plan to improve their quality of life.”
- Board Certified Neurosurgeon
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Disc Replacement
- Brain and Spinal Cord Trauma
- Brain, Spinal Cord and Vertebral Tumors
- Direct Lateral Lumbar Fusions (XLIF)
- Physician Assistants:
- Kylee N. Persing, P.A.-C.
- Marland D. Gilbert, P.A.-C.
- Nurse Questions: 651.259.4562
- Undergraduate: Miami University of Ohio – Bachelor of Arts
- Medical School: University of Minnesota – M.D. Degree
- Internship in General Surgery: University of Minnesota
- Residency/Fellowship in Neurological Surgery: University of Minnesota