- Stefano M. Sinicropi, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Glenn R. Buttermann, M.D., M.S., F.A.A.O.S.
- David T. Chang, M.D., Ph.D., D.A.B.N.S.
- Todd E. Jackman, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Meysam A. Kebriaei, M.D., M.B.A., D.A.B.N.S.
- “Marland D. Gilbert, P.A.-C dedicates his hospital-based practice to our patients at United Hospital in St. Paul, MN. With more than 10 years of spine experience working with patients in an ambulatory setting, as well as in the hospital as a surgical PA., Marland is known and respected for both his clinical expertise and compassionate care with patients, as well as his collaborative style with providers and staff. Marland is also a licensed chiropractor. Outside of work, Marland enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons.”
- Undergraduate: Life University, Bachelor of Biology
- Graduate: Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Graduate: University of Alabama, Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
Certification & Affiliations
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- MN Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Society of Army Physician Assistants
- Licensed PA, Minnesota