- “I believe my role as a neurosurgeon is to guide each patient towards making decisions for optimal outcomes.”
- Board Certified Neurosurgeon
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Disc Replacement
- Craniotomies for Brain Trauma and Tumors
- Physician Assistants:
- Jeff O. Bohlman, P.A.-C.
- Marland D. Gilbert, P.A.-C.
- Nurse Questions: 651.259.4561
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Cambridge, MA
- Medical School: State University of New York Upstate Medical University – Syracuse, NY, M.D. Degree
- Post-Graduate: General Surgery Internship, Ohio State University Hospitals – Columbus, OH
- Post-Doctoral Resident in Neurological Surgery, Ohio State University Hospitals – Columbus, OH
- Fellowship: Staff Neurosurgeon, Brooke Army Medical Center – San Antonio, TX
- American Board of Neurological Surgeons – 2007-Present
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Wisconsin Board of Medical Practice
- Ohio Board of Medical Practice
- Bronze Star medal, Iraqi Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal.
- Dow Fellowship Award for Undergraduate Research – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- GE Faculty for the Future Research Fellowship – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ford Fellowship Award for Undergraduate Research – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MIT Minority Introduction to Engineering Scholar Award – Massachusetts Institute of Technology