- “Surgery is the last resort. Having your pain diagnosed allows us to create a plan to start the myriad of nonoperative modalities that can provide significant relief.”
- Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Adult Deformity / Scoliosis
- Physician Assistants:
- Matthew C. Hawkins, P.A.-C.
- Jeff O. Bohlman, P.A.-C.
- Marland D. Gilbert, P.A.-C.
- Nurse Questions: 651.259.4561
- Undergraduate: University of Washington – Seattle, WA
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine – Portland, OR, M.D. Degree
- Post-Graduate: General Surgery Internship, University of Minnesota Department of General Surgery – Minneapolis, MN
- Post-Doctoral Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota Department of General Surgery – Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship: Spine and Scoliosis Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery – New York, NY
- American Board Orthopaedic Surgery – 2010; 2019
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Washington Board of Medical Practice
- Fellow of the American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the National Association of Spine Specialists
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Orthopedic Association
- Puget Sound Orthopedic Association