- Stefano M. Sinicropi, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Todd E. Jackman, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Meysam A. Kebriaei, M.D., M.B.A., D.A.B.N.S.
- “Matthew Hawkins is an experienced Physician Assistant who joined the Midwest Spine & Brain Institute Care Team in the summer of 2011 bringing a wealth of clinical and hospital experience. He works collaboratively with all of the spine surgeons and interventional pain physicians at Midwest Spine & Brain Institute, notably Dr. Stefano Sinicropi. Matt evaluates and treats patients in the clinic and hospital settings, rounding, and assists in surgery.”
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin- LaCrosse, LaCrosse, WI, Bachelor of Science, Radiologic Sciences-Nuclear Medicine, May 2000
- Graduate: University of Wisconsin- Madison, Madison, WI, Certificate of Physician Assistant Studies, 2004
Certification & Affiliations:
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- MN Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Licensed PA, Minnesota and Wisconsin