Fellowship-Trained Spine Surgeon
Interested in joining a thriving independent physician-led spine practice? Midwest Spine & Brain Institute is searching for a fellowship-trained Spine Surgeon to join its expanding practice. This new position includes a Partnership Track opportunity working alongside three other spine surgeon shareholders.
- 4 Physicians – 3 spine surgeons and 1 PM&R physician
- Each surgeon has a dedicated experienced surgical physician assistant (Hospital-based for rounding and inpatient consults)
- Practice between surgery center and single hospital location (and option for other area hospitals)
- Innovative minimally invasive procedures
- Strong teamwork and patient-focused care
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed base compensation with incentive opportunity
- Partnership-track – as early as one year with Board Certification
- CME allowance
- Generous benefits including PTO, 401k, health, dental, life, LTD and LTC insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Compensated Spine Call
Located in Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota, the ‘Twin Cities’ is recognized for its impressive public and private education system, a spectacular arts and entertainment culture, beautiful lakes with unlimited options of activities and a leisurely lifestyle. Enjoy this incredibly rich and diverse area with exciting professional sports teams, award-winning theater and renowned restaurants.
For additional details, please contact: