- Stefano M. Sinicropi, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Glenn R. Buttermann, M.D., M.S., F.A.A.O.S.
- David T. Chang, M.D., Ph.D., D.A.B.N.S.
- Todd E. Jackman, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Meysam A. Kebriaei, M.D., M.B.A., D.A.B.N.S.
- Jeff focuses on helping patients live the highest quality of life possible. He especially enjoys caring for patients during their post-op recovery. He works in collaboration with all of the surgeons at Midwest Spine & Brain Institute, caring for patients in the clinics, as well as in the hospital, rounding and performing consults. Outside of medicine, Jeff enjoys boating, water skiing, lifting weights, and spending time with his family. His wife is also a Physician Assistant who works in urgent care and they have three young boys.
- Undergraduate: St. John’s University, Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Graduate: St. Cloud State University: Studied masters of science in exercise science with an emphasis on physiology
- Rush University, Chicago, IL, Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Certifications and Affiliations:
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Licensed PA, Minnesota