- Board Certified Neurosurgeon
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Physician Assistants:
- Matthew C. Hawkins, P.A.-C.
- Jeff O. Bohlman, P.A.-C.
- Marland D. Gilbert, P.A.-C.
- Kylee N. Persing P.A.-C.
- Nurse Questions: 651.259.4561
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center, M.D. Degree
- Post-Graduate: General Surgery Internship, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Neurological Surgery Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Fellowship: Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship, Emory University
- Board Certified, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Associate Medical Director of Neurosurgery, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Chair, Spine Council, MHealth Fairview
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Member
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Member