We are open and here to serve you.
At Midwest Spine & Brain Institute, we are working diligently to ensure safety for all of our patients, providers and team members by actively monitoring the changing local and national updates regarding COVID-19. We have been and will continue to collaborate with the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We are unable to allow anyone with the following Coronavirus symptoms in our clinics!
- Muscle pain (not spine related)
- Headache (not spine related)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Abdominal Pain
- Bruising or Bleeding
- Red Eye
- Joint Pain
- If you have any of these symptoms, do NOT come to the clinic. Call 651.430.3800 to schedule a Telehealth appointment or reschedule your in-person appointment to a later date.
- We ask that all patients wear a mask to clinic visits.
- We ask that all patients refrain from bringing guests to clinic visits.
- We are screening our physicians and staff on a daily basis and practicing safe distancing, as well as comprehensive hand and surface hygiene.
- We are cleaning our clinics often throughout the day.
- We are able to care for urgent and emergent surgeries.
- We are monitoring the CDC, MN Dept of Health, and other news sources. As more information becomes available, we will promptly post this information on our website and social media sites
- We are each other’s number one priority and we’ll be here to care for you.
Keep updated at the following sites: MN Dept of Health COVID-19 & CDC